Download ANT+ Plugins Service APKBy ANT+ since 2014-08-11
Version: Varies with device‧
update: 5 months
Rated for 3+
ANT enabled apps can utilize this service to connect:
• Heart Rate: Receive live heart rate data from heart rate straps or wearables produced by many popular manufacturers
• Fitness Equipment: Connect ANT+ enabled fitness equipment and bicycle trainers to popular training and workout apps
• Bike Speed and Cadence: Capture bike speed, distance, and/or cadence data
• Bike Power: Capture data from ANT+ cycling power meters such as Garmin Vector
• Stride-based Speed and Distance Monitor: Capture speed and distance data from running footpods
For a full list of compatible ANT+ apps and devices visit https://www.thisisant.com/directory/
How did this app get on my phone and is it spyware?
This service is standard software, included by the manufacturer of your phone. It is not illegally downloaded, and it is not spyware. It will not cause system malfunctions or pop-up ads to appear. It is not bloatware and typically uses a max of 20 MB of space. For example, on a 16GB phone, this service takes up 0.0013% of space. We do not pay phone manufacturers to have this service pre-installed.
How can I remove this service?
Since this service is standard software, you’re unable to delete it from your phone. Instead, you can disable this service by following the manufacturer’s instructions. The typical process is: settings>applications>application manager>appropriate app>force stop>disable
Disabling this service will not affect your phone’s software. If, in the future, you require the ability to connect to services and devices via ANT+, just enable the service again.
NOTE: Since this is a factory installed service, it may enable/re-download if you reset and/or update your phone. Don’t panic! Just follow the instructions to disable it again.
Does this service track me without my knowledge?
No. The ANT Radio Service and ANT+ Plugins Service applications provide a wireless connectivity service, similar to Bluetooth or WiFi, but with very low power. These services do not collect any personal data.
Is it difficult to develop an app with ANT+ capabilities and is there a fee?
Using the ANT+ plugins in your app to communicate with ANT+ devices is quick, easy, free and uses a simple API. Visit the ANT Android Developer page (http://www.thisisant.com/developer/ant/ant-in-android) for more information and to download the SDK.
How do I know if I own any ANT enabled products?
Visit https://www.thisisant.com/directory to search for ANT/ANT+ enabled products, devices and/or services.
Ratings and Reviewsarrow_forward
About this app
|Get it on:|
|Version name||Varies with device for Android Varies with device+|
|File size||2.747.271 bytes|
|App permissions||view permissions|
* Support for Android 10
* Reduced APK size
[Full changelog on our GitHub SDK README]
- email Email
- 1. LATEST. ANT+ Plugins Service Varies with device APK (2020-06-26, 2.747.271 bytes)
- 2. ANT+ Plugins Service 3.6.40 APK (2018-11-01, 2.747.271 bytes)
- 3. ANT+ Plugins Service 3.6.0 APK (2015-09-09, 2.663.645 bytes)
- 4. ANT+ Plugins Service 3.5.0 APK (2015-05-27, 2.174.140 bytes)
- 5. ANT+ Plugins Service 3.1.0 APK (2015-01-01, 515.734 bytes)
Similar to ANT+ Plugins Service
You may also like