Download Corona-Warn-App APKBy Robert Koch-Institut since 2020-06-12
update: 2 days
Rated for 3+
HOW THE APP WORKS
Exposure logging is the core of the app and should always be active. When enabled, smartphones exchange encrypted random IDs with other devices using Bluetooth.
The random IDs only provide information about the duration and distance of an encounter. No one is able to identify the person behind these IDs. The Corona-Warn-App does not collect any information about the location of the encounter or that of its users.
Based on maximum corona incubation times, the random IDs your smartphone collects are stored in an exposure log for 14 days and then deleted. If a person is diagnosed with corona and chooses to share his/her own smartphone’s random IDs, all persons previously encountered will then be notified anonymously.
No one will know when, where or with whom the exposure event took place. The infected person remains anonymous.
In addition to the exposure notifications, affected users will receive clear recommendations for action. Important: Information about the notified persons is not accessible at any time.
HOW YOUR DATA IS PROTECTED
The Corona-Warn-App is designed to be your daily companion, without knowing your identity. This is why the app cannot tell anyone who you are. Data protection is fully guaranteed throughout the app’s entire service life.
• No registration required: No email address and no name need to be submitted.
• No personal information is transmitted: When you encounter another person using the app, your smartphones only exchange random IDs. They measure the time and distance of an encounter, but do not allow to identify persons or find out locations.
• Decentralized storage: Data is stored only on the smartphone itself and deleted after 14 days.
• No third-party access: Neither the person reporting a proven corona infection, nor those who have been notified can be traced – not by the German government, the Robert Koch Institute, any other user, nor by Google.
This app is not intended for any use outside of Germany. Corona-Warn-App is the main corona app for Germany, where it is interconnected with the national health care system. Despite of the above, Corona-Warn-App is also available in this country. It is provided for anyone living, working, vacationing, or visiting Germany regularly or for an extended period of time.
Ratings and Reviewsarrow_forward
About this app
|Get it on:|
|Version name||1.13.2 for Android 6.0+|
|File size||25.858.475 bytes|
|App permissions||view permissions|
This update includes bug fixes and changes of the app texts. It also provides these new functions:
- After an update to a new version, the app now displays an overview of the new features that are available with the update. This information is also available via App Information -> New Features.
- The contact journal now shows for the last 15 days whether you had an increased or low risk status on a specific day. For days without risk encounters, no risk status is shown in the contact journal.
- email Email
- 1. LATEST. Corona-Warn-App 1.13.2 APK (2021-03-06, 25.858.475 bytes)
- 2. Corona-Warn-App 1.12.0 APK (2021-02-12, 24.392.457 bytes)
- 3. Corona-Warn-App 1.11.0 APK (2021-02-01, 24.234.715 bytes)
- 4. Corona-Warn-App 1.10.1 APK (2021-01-29, 22.997.103 bytes)
- 5. Corona-Warn-App 1.9.1 APK (2020-12-28, 22.198.343 bytes)
- 6. Corona-Warn-App 1.7.1 APK (2020-12-18, 22.981.393 bytes)
- 7. Corona-Warn-App 1.6.1 APK (2020-11-25, 34.621.879 bytes)
- 8. Corona-Warn-App 1.6.0 APK (2020-11-17, 34.621.878 bytes)
- 9. Corona-Warn-App 1.5.1 APK (2020-10-27, 33.381.275 bytes)
- 10. Corona-Warn-App 1.5.0 APK (2020-10-19, 33.381.277 bytes)
- 11. Corona-Warn-App 1.3.1 APK (2020-09-25, 32.947.492 bytes)
- 12. Corona-Warn-App 1.3.0 APK (2020-09-04, 32.935.097 bytes)
You may also like