Download Pusher Mania APKBy Shape Keeper Ltd since 2021-03-03
update: 3 months
Rated for +
- Read phone status and identity: Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Retrieve running apps: Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Run at startup: Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Read sensitive log data: Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
- Read the contents of your usb storage: Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage: Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Access usb storage filesystem: Allows the app to mount and unmount filesystems for removable storage.
- Update component usage statistics: Allows the app to modify collected component usage statistics. Not for use by normal apps.
- Approximate location (network-based): Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (gps and network-based): Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- View wi-fi connections: Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Full network access: Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- View network connections: Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Receive data from internet: Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Effects on battery life
- Control vibration: Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping: Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Allow wi-fi multicast reception: Allows the app to receive packets sent to all devices on a Wi-Fi network using multicast addresses, not just your device. It uses more power than the non-multicast mode.
About this app
|Get it on:|
|Version name||1.5.1 for Android 5.0+|
|File size||63.674.661 bytes|
|Author||Shape Keeper Ltd|
|What's new||BUG fixed and performance improvement|
- email Email
Similar to Pusher Mania