Download COINSBIT.IO APKBy Dirk Leopold Feiler since 2019-12-15
update: 10 months
Rated for 3+
- Read your web bookmarks and history: Allows the app to read the history of all URLs that the Browser has visited, and all of the Browser's bookmarks. Note: this permission may not be enforced by third-party browsers or other applications with web browsing capabilities.
- Find accounts on the device: Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Approximate location (network-based): Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (gps and network-based): Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Read phone status and identity: Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Read the contents of your usb storage: Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage: Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- View wi-fi connections: Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- View network connections: Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Connect and disconnect from wi-fi: Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Full network access: Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Receive data from internet: Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Pair with bluetooth devices: Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Access bluetooth settings: Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
- Run at startup: Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Draw over other apps: Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
Effects on battery life
- Prevent device from sleeping: Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Set an alarm: Allows the app to set an alarm in an installed alarm clock app. Some alarm clock apps may not implement this feature.
- Install shortcuts: Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
About this app
|Get it on:|
|Version name||1.0.6 for Android 4.1+|
|File size||14.179.666 bytes|
|Author||Dirk Leopold Feiler|
|App permissions||view permissions|
- email Email
You may also like