Download 8vim APKBy flide inc. since 2018-08-30
update: 2 weeks
Rated for 3+
So, what capabilities does 8vim have? Once you know how to type with this thing (Learn how to type with this original [8Pen-game App] (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eightpen.android.wordcup&hl=en), you must know the following
Basic Needed Stuff
Right Sector acts as a backspace Key.
Bottom Sector acts as a Enter Key.
Top Sector acts as a combi of SHIFT and CAPS_LOCK Key, i.e, Press once Shift is active, Press Twice CAPS is active and Press once more and everything is back to usual.
Left Sector acts as the button that takes you to the Number Pad.
If you move your finger from the centre-circle to any sector and stay, the cursor movement will be emulated. For example, if you swipe from circle->right, the cursor will move right. You get the picture.
There is selection built in to the keyboard. if you move your finger from the right sector to the circle, the cursor will start moving left and selecting everything in it's path. once you release, a selection keyboard will open up for various stupidities to do.
Moving your finger from right->circle->lift-your-finger performs a paste. whatever is in the clipboard.
Ratings and Reviewsarrow_forward
About this app
|Get it on:|
|Version name||iteration-3 for Android 4.1+|
|File size||2.093.856 bytes|
|App permissions||view permissions|
- User is now prompted to switch to 8vim keyboard when Settings application is opened
- You can now select the emoji keyboard you want opened using the emoji button
- Sidebar in the keyboard is now configurable to either be on the left or on the right
- The size of the circle on the X-board is now configurable
- The center of the circle on the X-board is now configurable
- email Email
Similar to 8vim
You may also like