Download elastOS APKBy Trinity Tech Co., Ltd. since 2019-09-23
update: 2 weeks
Rated for 3+
Start exploring the new internet of elastOS. On the outside, it’s another app on your phone. But on the inside, an entire world of dApps are being built within it.
* Become an early adopter of the future of the internet
* Browse and start using real dApps (decentralized applications)
* Begin using decentralized identities (DIDs)
* Create a wallet for your digital assets
* Own your data and link it to your ID
* Test and explore the evolution of new technologies and give feedback to developers on what you like and what can be improved
* Help make one of the first user facing blockchain products better
This product is in its early stages. Download now and be one of the first users to witness the new decentralized internet as it evolves to solve real problems for people all over the world.
What is a dApp?
Regular applications are controlled and operated by central entities like tech companies. These entities control their applications and in most cases own all of the information that users create on their platforms.
A dApp is an application that cannot be shut down or manipulated by a central entity. As more and more dApps are built on Elastos, elastOS will enable an entire internet that is completely modern, private, and secure. This is the way the internet was always intended to be.
Elastos is an open source global project creating decentralized web services that center around blockchain technology. These services are free for developers to use to build a reimagined internet designed for the Information Age: a Smartweb of dApps.
While several ecosystems are being built for dApps, Elastos goes far beyond mere smart contracts (self-executing agreements) and provides a full suite of decentralized web services that can be utilized for an internet without websites.
elastOS and the Smartweb:
Within Elastos, a series of basic platform services that supply storage, computation, and communication are supported by the Elastos blockchain, which provides automated trust across the Smartweb. These platform services are tied together in elastOS, where developers can easily access and draw on the tools they need to develop killer apps.
If you are a developer interested in working with Elastos technologies, please visit our Github page.
elastOS Version 1.0.0 release note: https://github.com/elastos/Elastos.Trinity/wiki/Release-1.0.0
Join Our Community
Elastos has an international community of active supporters dedicated to building, promoting, discussing, and using the new internet Elastos is creating.
We encourage and welcome all feedback and user experience while using our app! Please join us on Telegram (https://t.me/elastosbrowser) to chat or send us an email to [email protected]
Ratings and Reviewsarrow_forward
About this app
|Get it on:|
|Version name||1.3.5 for Android 7.0+|
|File size||123.192.067 bytes|
|Author||Trinity Tech Co., Ltd.|
|App permissions||view permissions|
|What's new||bug fixes|
- email Email
- 1. LATEST. elastOS 1.3.5 APK (2021-01-14, 123.192.067 bytes)
- 2. elastOS 1.3.4 APK (2020-12-27, 87.448.882 bytes)
- 3. elastOS 1.3.3 APK (2020-12-17, 87.447.923 bytes)
- 4. elastOS 1.3.2 APK (2020-12-09, 87.092.357 bytes)
- 5. elastOS 1.3.1 APK (2020-11-19, 84.472.240 bytes)
- 6. elastOS 1.3.0 APK (2020-10-29, 84.293.163 bytes)
- 7. elastOS 1.2.4 APK (2020-08-07, 59.704.617 bytes)
- 8. elastOS 1.2.3 APK (2020-07-16, 54.058.377 bytes)
- 9. elastOS 1.2.0 APK (2020-06-06, 62.890.218 bytes)
- 10. elastOS 1.1.1 APK (2020-05-01, 44.928.240 bytes)
- 11. elastOS 1.1.0 APK (2020-04-01, 49.229.572 bytes)
- 12. elastOS 1.0.1 APK (2020-02-17, 54.752.046 bytes)
- 13. elastOS Browser 1.0.0 APK (2020-01-05, 56.791.833 bytes)
- 14. Elastos Browser (Trinity) 1.0.0 APK (2019-09-28, 23.852.576 bytes)
You may also like